A Haunting Forum...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

neighborhood dogs

2 posters

Go down

neighborhood dogs Empty neighborhood dogs

Post  vwbug71 Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:31 pm

My next door neighbors called me about 1/2 hr. ago. they said there were 4 dogs sitting on the front porch slab,so i walked outside to see for myself. Sure enough ,there sre the 4 dogs,just sitting there and staring at the front door, I have a dog whistle on my key chain, its adjustable so you can change the pitch,higher for dogs with thicker skulls ,and a high tolerance for noise,like my pit bull, I blew the whistle,nothing,they never acknowledged the sound,so i scerwedin the valve to craete a hihest pitch possible,NOTHING,,its like they are hypnotized by the front bay window,thats next to the door, they neighbors came to the front door and opened it,the dogs all turned at the same time and left,,I follwed them at a distance,2 live up the street thwe other 2 dogs ran faster than I could walk,,my neighbors said last nite when they came to turn on the lites,that they noticed the dogs,,when they got out of their car,they ran off,,,,my digs have been staring at the house from my property since the new neighbors decided to gut and remodel the home,this is the same home that the original owner committed suicide in,,isn't it kinda weird how animals can see or sense things we cannot,I wonder if they see the man,,he committed suicide in the front living room,right in front of the bat window, I was told he put a shotgun to his head and pulled the trigger,,I will keep an eye on the front porch,i even asked the neighbors if I could put a screw in sensor socket with a light bulb ,so I can se when the light goes on,.thay even gave me a key to the house,in case I want to go in,,(which I won't alone) especially at nite,, has anyone ever heard of this type of occurence,my dogs have been acting odd for a while now,one won't even come when i call him,the pit bull wants to be inside all the time now,he sits on the floor next to my computer desk which is next to my sliding door that faces the backyard,,he stands up alooks out,I can lean over to check what he is looking at,theres nothing I can see..he then looks up at me,,i feel like he is there to protect me,what do you think??
vwbug71
vwbug71

Back to top Go down

neighborhood dogs Empty Re: neighborhood dogs

Post  Admin Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:33 pm

Geez I don't even know what to say!

There is something seriously wrong with your neighbors house. Do they know about the suicide there? Do you think they would be willing to have the house blessed or try doing a smudging. You said you did that to your own house so you could help them.

Admin
Admin

https://hauntingme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down