A Haunting Forum...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my dogs just stare

3 posters

Go down

my dogs just stare Empty my dogs just stare

Post  vwbug71 Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:44 am

My 2 rescue dogs just sit and stare at the wall thats beteewn my house and the house where the neighbor commited suicide,both their heads move in unison ,its odd dont you think,they just sit there all day,only goin toeat or come when I call them in,and my dog"Lucky" has refused to come into the house,he used to try to open the screen door to get in,now he sits bty the screen doors and rfuses to look at me when I call him by name,i try to lure him in with a dog busicut,he ewont even turn to look at it,I have to DRAG him in,to take him to the garage for the nite,he actually digs his paws into the carpet so i cant move him,I have to pick him up,its soooo odd.send your take on this..
vwbug71
vwbug71

Back to top Go down

my dogs just stare Empty Re: my dogs just stare

Post  HauntingMe Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:08 pm

I miss this post. I just asked in the other post if your dogs were acting strange. They obviously see something. Children and animals see so much that adults are not open to seeing.

HauntingMe

Back to top Go down

my dogs just stare Empty dogs are sittin at the wall

Post  vwbug71 Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:30 pm

my dogs are sitting at the wall again,I cll em but they dont respond just staring, ny pit "Brownie" is all tensed up,you can see every muscle in his body,,ers are upnot siiting totally on the ground,his rear end is like an inch off the cement,like he's gonna launch at something,,,weird...
vwbug71
vwbug71

Back to top Go down

Post  HauntingMe Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:01 pm

Do they ever seem to bark at something you can't see?

HauntingMe

Back to top Go down

my dogs just stare Empty dogs are sittin at the wall

Post  vwbug71 Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:48 pm

they dont bark,just the pit is like "on point" tehy actually went into their dog houses/igloos about 1/2 hr. ago,and I am feeling better,the pressure has gone away,the
NEW" neighbor is actually out their takin out all the plants and shrubs,maybe whatever was "buggun" us is focused on him?? GOOD !!!!!!!!!!
vwbug71
vwbug71

Back to top Go down

Post  HauntingMe Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:46 pm

Animals seem to be able to see so much more than we can. I wonder if dogs sense the difference between someone alive and a spirit?

HauntingMe

Back to top Go down

Post  dawndilion Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:29 pm

Animals seem to be able to see so much more than we can. I wonder if dogs sense the difference between someone alive and a spirit?

I've always heard that animals can. In fact, I rely on my dogs to keep me safe from human predators and hope that they can alert me to anything...nonliving. Then again, if anyone (like Hautingme) follows me on twitter, you know that my dogs aren't the brightest What a Face

dawndilion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down