A Haunting Forum...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dogs AGAIN

2 posters

Go down

dogs AGAIN Empty dogs AGAIN

Post  vwbug71 Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:34 pm

since the last time I spoke about my dogs,they were doing well with coming in or out of the house,today the construction workers next door started tearing out the walls inside,this is the home where the original owner committed suicide 40 years ago. now both my dogs who were staring at the block wall that seperates the properties,well they stopped that but wont come inside,one refuses to look at my house and sits facing away,the other stays in his dog house all day,,I used sage inside my home about 5 mins ago,, hes better now,but still leary alittle he's the bigger dog of the 2 ,,well any ideas anyone??? throw me some if you got any,I had the house blessed,and have been burning sage incense too,,
vwbug71
vwbug71

Back to top Go down

dogs AGAIN Empty Re: dogs AGAIN

Post  HauntingMe Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:41 pm

Have you ever thought about actually having paranormal investigators come in and see if they pick up on what your dogs are picking up on?

HauntingMe

Back to top Go down

dogs AGAIN Empty investigators

Post  vwbug71 Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:52 pm

I have thot about it,but things get better, then they get weird again,,,example yesterday,the dogs were all good,then todya "weird" I'd hate for me to get someone to comeover ,and find nothing,,besides now the neighbor behind my home just passed away,on my birthday:O
vwbug71
vwbug71

Back to top Go down

Post  HauntingMe Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:30 pm

Well more likely than not whatever is there will be there until removed it may just be more active on some occasions than others.

HauntingMe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down