A Haunting Forum...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just stopping

3 posters

Go down

Just stopping Empty Just stopping

Post  rain44438 Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:59 pm

Just wanted to stop by to say hello...it has been awhile!!! Hope all is still well with you!! Talk to you soon!! Laughing Smile
rain44438
rain44438

http://srr.comlu.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Just stopping Empty your daughter pix

Post  vwbug71 Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:01 pm

Hi, did anything ever happen after the pic you posted of your daughter??
vwbug71
vwbug71

Back to top Go down

Just stopping Empty Hi thnks for asking

Post  rain44438 Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:48 pm

Hi there! Thanks for askin that!! The only thing I have noticed so far is her talking to people now whenever she thinks I am not looking!! So I think she is picking up the "sight/gift" that my whole family has had for generations!! Exclamation
rain44438
rain44438

Back to top Go down

Just stopping Empty Re: Just stopping

Post  HauntingMe Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:57 pm

rain44438 wrote:Just wanted to stop by to say hello...it has been awhile!!! Hope all is still well with you!! Talk to you soon!! Laughing Smile

Hey there. Things are ok here. Hope all is well with you and your family as well. Take care...

HauntingMe

Back to top Go down

Just stopping Empty hey there

Post  vwbug71 Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:11 pm

tomorrows my 53 birthday,ya got anything for me,Iam I gonna have a good day?,my family is doing well,thank you for asking,wow we are having these giant lighting strikes everywhere here in So. california,you can actually see them duting the day,it amazing ,but scary!!
vwbug71
vwbug71

Back to top Go down

Post  HauntingMe Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:18 pm

vwbug71 wrote:tomorrows my 53 birthday,ya got anything for me,Iam I gonna have a good day?,my family is doing well,thank you for asking,wow we are having these giant lighting strikes everywhere here in So. california,you can actually see them duting the day,it amazing ,but scary!!

I love thunderstorms and lightening.

I have a big black cat. You want him for your birthday?haha

HauntingMe

Back to top Go down

Just stopping Empty dogs

Post  cats Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:44 pm

dogs and cats dont mix too well, pass on the cat,I'll be gettin another rescue in about 3 mos,neighbors dog is gonna have a litter,they are giving the puppies to the pound,so i am gonna take the runt,they are always the best dog,,they are little more dependent on their masters,and listen better too,,dogs - 3 ,,, cats-o ruff! ruff!

cats

Back to top Go down

Just stopping Empty Hello!!

Post  rain44438 Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:44 pm

vwbug71 wrote:tomorrows my 53 birthday,ya got anything for me,Iam I gonna have a good day?,my family is doing well,thank you for asking,wow we are having these giant lighting strikes everywhere here in So. california,you can actually see them duting the day,it amazing ,but scary!!

Well first let me say happy birthday!!! I don't have anything right off hand for you...but I am SURE you will have a GREAT one!!! I like seeng lightening in the sky....just not so close to me ya know!!! Laughing I just saved a pic to my computer the other day of a storm sky with a HUGE tornado and lightening strike right beside it...it was a pretty awesome pic!!! Wouldn't want to be THAT close to BOTH but it was a pretty awesome pic!!! Sorry I couldn't pick nothng up on your bday but hope you have a very very good one!!!
rain44438
rain44438

Back to top Go down

Just stopping Empty Thanx

Post  vwbug71 Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:09 am

Thanx you for taking the time to wish me a Happy Birthday,you were the 1st. to do so,,have a wonderful dat yourself,I hope all is well with your family!!! Very Happy
vwbug71
vwbug71

Back to top Go down

Just stopping Empty Hope you had....

Post  rain44438 Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:30 pm

I really hope you had a GREAT holiday/days!!!! I haven't been around much....unfort somethings going on personally...so I will try and stop by more often ok!! Hope all is still going well and I will talk to you soon!!
rain44438
rain44438

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum