A Haunting Forum...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Ghost Friends

3 posters

Go down

My Ghost Friends Empty My Ghost Friends

Post  Buttercup102 Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:11 pm

Hi. I am the owner of the forum's niece. I wanted to tell more about my ghost friends.

My friends names are Elizabeth, Emily, Eric, Mary, and Joesph Whit.The first time i saw them was last year at around this time a year. I noticed strange things happen to me, my sister, and my step sister we were at Milton Diner and there was a light shining into a booth right next to ours and a newspaper about things that happened a really long time ago.

I am so different than any body I know but I like being different. Anyway back to my ghosts they all ways follow me everywhere I go and last night I had a freaky dream. In my dream, I imagined Elisabeth and the rest of her family at my house and i saw and played with all of the kid spirits until the parents showed up and they lead me to the evidence. I asked Elizabeth how old she was and exactly when did she died. She said 12 and in 1937. After I found the vault Elizabeth told me where her bones were and they are under my step-sister's trampoline. After I saw her bones, I asked her who killed her and she said the dark figure killed her and then I went with her to where her parents stay. They stay at the old mechanic's shop in my town that my dad was going to buy. Then when we went to my houe and I woke up.

I will write more about my ghosts friends after dinner.

Buttercup102

Back to top Go down

My Ghost Friends Empty dreams..

Post  vwbug71 Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:31 pm

I too have dreams with people,but they are people I actually knew before they passed away, they ask me things about their families,and I answer them,they have been bad dreams,I think its ok to have these kinda of dreams,I do try my best to be positive about them at all times,,I can wake myself up in my dreams,you should see if you can,its good you are sharing,maybe more readers will reply with information that will bethere for you when you need itok,,can't wait for you to continue your story!!,wishin good things for you!!
vwbug71
vwbug71

Back to top Go down

My Ghost Friends Empty dream/friends

Post  vwbug71 Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:32 pm

I meant to write that they have NOT been bad dreams ok!!
vwbug71
vwbug71

Back to top Go down

My Ghost Friends Empty Re: My Ghost Friends

Post  Buttercup102 Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:34 pm

Ok i'll try to wake up in my sleep but, i don't see i can because i am only a kid. I feel that it was so kind of you to respond to my post. And i also see that you can wake your self in your own sleep. Can you tell me about some of these dreams of yours.

But if you can't thats fine but, if you do thats totally awsome and i'll check them out and and get back you as soon as i can.

Anyway back to my ghost friends. They have been acting very strange sence that last post was last posted.

I'll get back to you later!!!!

Buttercup102

Back to top Go down

My Ghost Friends Empty actin weird how?

Post  vwbug71 Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:45 pm

how "weird " are they acting??,and which post are you talking about,yours?,mine?,,I wake my self up by telling whoever I am dreming about that I need to talk to my son,they say ok and I wake up,,dont know why that works ,but it does...if the dream is something that I dont like,I have to try harder to wake up,but I do,,I dreamnt last night about a friend who passed away from being sick,he passed away a long time ago,I helped for almost a yaer,then today when I drove to the market,I swear I saw him out of the corner of my eye,when I entered the store,,its ok to have theses kinda dream for me,you just have to get stronger with each dream,I read that your a kid,which makes you stronger than you know,you will be ok,just talk about the drams,dont ever hold them in,,I need to pick up my son from his friends,so I will check back later to see if you posted..take care:)
vwbug71
vwbug71

Back to top Go down

My Ghost Friends Empty wierd

Post  vwbug71 Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:56 pm

I think your "friends" are acting diffeent because they now know that others know about them,since maybe they only appeared to you,and spoke only to you,now alot of people know about them,maybe the dark shadow will not come around,there is strength in numbers,the more people that know the better,butthat only my opinion,to the people watching in the forum,what do you think??? post your thoughts ok!!
vwbug71
vwbug71

Back to top Go down

Post  HauntingMe Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:58 pm

My niece just went back home but as soon as I can get to talk to her I will tell her what you said and what her response is and I will let you know!

HauntingMe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down