The Ghost Key!

Go down

The Ghost Key!

Post  HauntingMe on Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:31 pm

I had something very strange happen to me today!

When I was 22, I bought a Jeep Cherokee. I had it for several years. I used it while I worked for the Postal Service as a Rural carrier. She was ran to death. Several years ago, I sold it to a junk man who basically bought it from me to scrap it. I gave him the only ignition key I had for it.

Today, after I was doing some things in my bedroom, I looked on the floor and in the middle of the floor there was my ignition key that I had gave to that junk guy several years ago.

When I saw it. I immediately thought of my father. He loved that Jeep and drove it a lot the last years he was alive before he got sick. Somehow I think it was a sign from him. I have no other explanation for it!

Any thoughts?

HauntingMe

Back to top Go down

found key

Post  vwbug71 on Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:15 pm

you recently spoke of your father in a post,since then you had a relative come visit you,one that communicates with her friends..maybe the "key is U" you are always a part of those who are still wth you and those that have departed and are able to see things,,the key is a sign. theres no other alternative conclusion...
vwbug71

Back to top Go down

Re: The Ghost Key!

Post  HauntingMe on Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:20 pm

vwbug71 wrote:you recently spoke of your father in a post,since then you had a relative come visit you,one that communicates with her friends..maybe the "key is U" you are always a part of those who are still wth you and those that have departed and are able to see things,,the key is a sign. theres no other alternative conclusion...

But what does the sign mean? I don't understand it. I have asked several family members and they are all speachless. I talked to another friend of mine and they were speachless as well! I don't know what to make of this!!!

HauntingMe

Back to top Go down

Re: The Ghost Key!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down