Can ghost use the phone?!?

Go down

Can ghost use the phone?!?

Post  HauntingMe on Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:19 am

Last night I was laying in bed and I remembered something that happened about five years ago right after my dad died.

This did not happen to me but to my mother.

She said one day she checked her phone for missed calls and she looked and my parents old home phone number was on her cell phone. Mind you she moved in with my oldest sister before my dad died when he was in the hospital. She is a diabetic and should not live alone. She asked me to have the telephone disconnected once no one was living there. So I know the phone was disconnected months before this happened. She said she called the number back and some lady answered. My mom asked her if someone had called her cell from that number and she said the lady said no one that she knew of called her.

We believed it somehow was our dad. After my dad died, I would go out the house to check on it and you would hear the house phone ringing inside but again, I knew I had it disconnected. One of my sisters also heard it.

My mother recently sold the property. Immediately after she sold it, the people who bought it decided they did not want the house and illegally burned down the house (arson). Ever since so much has happened that I can't explain. I am afraid that my dad is stuck out there not understanding what is going on. I feel he is really angry.

I am not sure what to do.

HauntingMe

Back to top Go down

where did ?/

Post  vwbug71 on Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:53 am

Did your dad pass away in the house? if he did I can see the connection,if he passed away at the hospital,it seems he would be more there than at home,,if it is him,I dont think he is angry,just sad and wants to be with his family,that was probably his last thoughts,all of his family and how much he loved and misses you all....
vwbug71

Back to top Go down

Re: Can ghost use the phone?!?

Post  HauntingMe on Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:03 pm

vwbug71 wrote:Did your dad pass away in the house? if he did I can see the connection,if he passed away at the hospital,it seems he would be more there than at home,,if it is him,I dont think he is angry,just sad and wants to be with his family,that was probably his last thoughts,all of his family and how much he loved and misses you all....

No he died at my sister's house. He was on hospice.

That house was in my family a hundred years. My dad actually grew up there. So he spent almost all of his life there. I think maybe that is why he stayed there after he died.

HauntingMe

Back to top Go down

Post  dawndilion on Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:32 pm

I"ve heard stories of this kind of phenomenon. In fact, my mom, who was kind of new-agey eccentric, once told me that sometimes when your phone rings and nobody is on the other end, it someone who has passed on trying to get in touch with you. I"ve read many personal experiences (I really recommend community.livejournal.com/ontdcreepy -- they have personal experience posts once a week) where disconnected phone numbers have come from someone who passed away or strange voicemails have been left on phones/answering machines. I've never heard of it being associated with anything bad; it's usually a loved one giving a sign that they're okay and have passed on.

dawndilion

Back to top Go down

Post  HauntingMe on Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:14 pm

When she told me about it, I knew my dad was behind it somehow!

HauntingMe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down