A Haunting Forum...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Paranormal Photos!

+2
rain44438
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Your Paranormal Photos! Empty Your Paranormal Photos!

Post  Admin Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:43 pm

Do you have paranormal photos that you have taken and want to share or get other people's thoughts on them? This is the place to do it!

You can upload them to the forum by hitting the 15th button in the button row above "host an image" and then follow the instructions. If you have a website and have your image on your website and would like to directly link the photo from your server, click on the 16th button "image" and put in the appropriate URL!

Make sure these photos are YOURS and not someone elses!

Thanks and everyone looks forward to see your photos!!!

Admin
Admin

https://hauntingme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Your Paranormal Photos! Empty Not sure

Post  rain44438 Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:00 am

Not sure if you would consider this one or not but with my daughter you can see extreme white light around her head area towards the window area...now MIND YOU this was AT NIGHT this was taken and I take into consideration of the tv light but it wouldn't make it THAT strong!!

Atleast I don't think it would!! Very Happy Laughing I just found it ODD that she was in a praying state when that was taken you know!! Not that the photo is haunted/scary just odd you know!! But here it is if you want to take a look at it!!

Your Paranormal Photos! Pictur10
rain44438
rain44438

http://srr.comlu.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Your Paranormal Photos! Empty Re: Your Paranormal Photos!

Post  HauntingMe Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:05 am

First of all, she is adorable!

I see what you mean. Does she have any kind of "abilities" if you know what I mean? She has a look on her face. Almost a sad look. Was she upset about something?

Just to look at it, it does look like a normal picture but if you really look at it, there appears to be "more" to it!

Thank you for sharing!

HauntingMe

Back to top Go down

Your Paranormal Photos! Empty Thanks so much!

Post  rain44438 Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:54 pm

Thank you for saying she is adorable!! She truly is she takes after her momma there!! Everyone says she looks like a minne me....poor kid!! Laughing As far as ablilities I would have to say that she may have those as she is coming from a family of people (me included) that has the knack to read into things and "see" things!! Very Happy

As for being upset about anything that day I don't believe she was but that was about a year ago...so not sure there!!

No problem at all about sharing this photo!! Glad you took a look at it!! Talk to you soon!
rain44438
rain44438

http://srr.comlu.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post  HauntingMe Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:28 am

Maybe it is me. It just looks like she was upset or maybe something was troubling her.

By the way, mini-me's are cool!haha

HauntingMe

Back to top Go down

Your Paranormal Photos! Empty My Gettysburg photos

Post  mdlr2009 Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:49 pm

All of these were taken by me during the summer in gettysburg.
The first two are out on the battle fields.

They were taken after 10 pm and it was a very warm night.

the first one was of a field there were no trees or bushes in the field and no people(at least not live ones) When we lightened the photo this is what we saw...(this is also the area where something bumped me on the road and when I looked there was no one there)..

You can see what looks like soldiers walking across the field.

Your Paranormal Photos! 295112

The second one was taken of the gras on the side of the road because my husband heard something behind him.
There were no lights or anything..The flame looks to be coming from the ground.

Your Paranormal Photos! 2007-010

TAKEN ON SACHS BRIDGE..

We were told by some people they were getting the vibes of a little girl sitting at the end of the bridge so we took pictures of the end of the bridge there were no children on the bridge and no one or anything in that spot when the picture was taken..
We lightened and cropped and this is what we saw..(you can see it sort of in the original clearly without doing anything to it).

Your Paranormal Photos! 2008-011

ENGLARGED

Your Paranormal Photos! 2008-012

mdlr2009

Back to top Go down

Post  dawndilion Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:55 am

Wow, those are awesome! I'm curious if you've been to any other Civil War sites. I went to college near Antietam in MD. It was really interesting to take a tour of it my senior year of high school, but I remember when I was going through it, I felt really....down. It was this really heavy feeling of overwhelming sadness. I always wanted to go on one of the Halloween ghost tours, but I never got up the nerve. Same way with Harper's Ferry, WV. Beautiful little town, but I've never been on that ghost tour, either.

dawndilion

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:47 am

mdlr2009 wrote:All of these were taken by me during the summer in gettysburg.
The first two are out on the battle fields.

They were taken after 10 pm and it was a very warm night.

the first one was of a field there were no trees or bushes in the field and no people(at least not live ones) When we lightened the photo this is what we saw...(this is also the area where something bumped me on the road and when I looked there was no one there)..

You can see what looks like soldiers walking across the field.

The second one was taken of the gras on the side of the road because my husband heard something behind him.
There were no lights or anything..The flame looks to be coming from the ground.

TAKEN ON SACHS BRIDGE..

We were told by some people they were getting the vibes of a little girl sitting at the end of the bridge so we took pictures of the end of the bridge there were no children on the bridge and no one or anything in that spot when the picture was taken..
We lightened and cropped and this is what we saw..(you can see it sort of in the original clearly without doing anything to it).

Oh wow I love your pictures. I have seen a lot of pictures but I can't recall ever seeing anything like that almost fire-like light that was in all of yours.

They are amazing! Thank you for sharing!

Admin
Admin

https://hauntingme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Your Paranormal Photos! Empty photos

Post  vwbug71 Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:11 am

the lttle girl pic was kool,the soldier field pic was a hard to make out as soldiers,they kinda looked like trees in the distance,but you said there were no bushes trees etc. ,and the little girl praying seems a little eerie,,thanx for posting you pix,,Smile just as I finished typing the last words,my daughter bolted out of her room sayin what,what, i asked what was wrong,she said someone was callin her by name,I heard nothing,but last nite I heard a eerie kinda giggle more than 3 times come from her room,I checked her ,she was fast asleep,,
vwbug71
vwbug71

Back to top Go down

Post  HauntingMe Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:22 am

vwbug71 wrote:the lttle girl pic was kool,the soldier field pic was a hard to make out as soldiers,they kinda looked like trees in the distance,but you said there were no bushes trees etc. ,and the little girl praying seems a little eerie,,thanx for posting you pix,,Smile just as I finished typing the last words,my daughter bolted out of her room sayin what,what, i asked what was wrong,she said someone was callin her by name,I heard nothing,but last nite I heard a eerie kinda giggle more than 3 times come from her room,I checked her ,she was fast asleep,,

You just had the house blessed. Seems like sometimes blessings are temporary fixes.

HauntingMe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down