A Haunting Forum...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flutters

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Flutters Empty Flutters

Post  HauntingMe Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:58 pm

Over the past couple of weeks, I have noticed a fluttering noise right beside my ears. Almost like a butterfly or some sort of insect was right by my ear but there is never nothing there.

Has anyone ever experienced anything like that?

HauntingMe

Back to top Go down

Flutters Empty flutters

Post  vwbug71 Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:18 am

I have had the same fluttering sounds for about 2 weeks,sometimes I hear while i am watching tv or when i go to bed,and its all quiet,its so soft,it makes u wonder if you really heard it,when did you 1st notice the sound ans when does it happen to U?
vwbug71
vwbug71

Back to top Go down

Flutters Empty flutters

Post  vwbug71 Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:19 am

maybe we are hearing the same sound for the same reason,so we connect here on this forum,,what do you think?
vwbug71
vwbug71

Back to top Go down

Flutters Empty Re: Flutters

Post  HauntingMe Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:54 am

I am not sure. I am going to try to do some research about it and see what I can find. I will let you know!

HauntingMe

Back to top Go down

Flutters Empty flutter

Post  vwbug71 Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:14 pm

Keep me posted.it just happend, more in my left ear,and a little stronger,how bout U?
vwbug71
vwbug71

Back to top Go down

Post  HauntingMe Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:19 pm

I am still looking. It has been about 2 days since I last heard it. Some places I read claims flutters can be signs of angels where other places claims flutters can be signs of demons. Someone really has it wrong!!! Trying to figure out what it really is may not be easy!

HauntingMe

Back to top Go down

Post  HauntingMe Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:47 pm

I am not having much luck figuring out what the cause is. I have no medical reasons for it to be happening to me. Do you by any chance? I am going to put out a question on twitter. I have several paranormal groups following me. Maybe someone can give me an idea!

HauntingMe

Back to top Go down

Post  HauntingMe Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:40 pm

Ok after sifting through a lot of information and getting a lot of replies on Twitter, it seems flutters are a sign of clairaudience which means we hear spirits but because we don't know how to properly "tune" into what they are saying they become muddled into these flutters.

From what I understand, this does not happen to everyone who experiences paranormal phenomenon. I guess we are lucky!haha

So how does that make you feel?

I wonder what they are trying to tell me!

HauntingMe

Back to top Go down

Flutters Empty flutter s

Post  vwbug71 Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:04 pm

theres gott be a reason we are having the same thing to us,I feel ok aout the flutter,I even ask my dr. he said fior me to get ahearing test for nerve damage,I did,nothin, I dont think its anything bad,yes we should feel lucky, it doesnt happen to everyone,where did u get the name from "clairaudience"?lmk:)
vwbug71
vwbug71

Back to top Go down

Post  HauntingMe Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:26 pm

It is strange we both have it happening at the same time. I also get headaches right before something paranormal happens. Do you have issues with headaches? A really nice person on twitter is the one who told me about clairaudience.

I have always had bad headaches all my life. Even as a child, I had bad headaches. Often as a child, I would have some psychic abilities but only when I was having one of these headaches. It was strange. Now I get these headaches just before something paranormal happens.

I have a brutal headache right now. I am waiting to see what is going to happen.

Let me know if you also have issues with headaches.

HauntingMe

Back to top Go down

Post  vwbug71 Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:04 pm

I started getting headaches when I was 7,thats the year my cousin Claire dies,she had polio,I always have headaches growin up,,I was a commercial painter for a while,I would get headaches from the oil base paint,It would feel like someone was kneeling on my forehead,the intesity would make me cry sometimes,I went to the Dr.,they took tests,but came back that they were NOT migranes,an old swedish paintermtold me to smaell rubbing alcohol,I did,slowly ,not fast,small sniffs at 1st. i did it,the headaches would go away in about 10-15 mins.That what i do when I get them,I dont take aspirin or any pain relief meds,, I had a headache before the last fluttering occurance,try the alcohol,and lmk if it helps,Mike
vwbug71
vwbug71

Back to top Go down

Post  HauntingMe Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:19 pm

Ok this is getting stranger by the minute!

A couple of years ago, I was disinfecting some earrings with rubbing alcohol. Right before I had began doing that, I had a horrible headache. I noticed while cleaning the earrings the smell of the alcohol seemed to have caused the headache to go away. Over the years, I learned that the smell of rubbing alcohol took the headaches away.

Now if I have a really bad headache that pain reliever won't help, I will resort to rubbing alcohol. I don't sniff it but will use to clean or disinfect earrings or anything that needs cleaning and just the smell will seem to alleviate the headache. I don't understand it but glad that it works!

This is weird how we both have this fluttering going on, plus the headaches, PLUS the rubbing alcohol thing! What is the chances of something like this?!?!?!

HauntingMe

Back to top Go down

Flutters Empty flutter/headaches

Post  vwbug71 Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:23 pm

,you can dip cotton balls into tne alcohol,place them in a small bowl and put a towel over your head to get all the smaell,u can also rub Vicks on the bottoms of your feet,put on old socks,u can breathe better it helps open up the sinuses,Smile
vwbug71
vwbug71

Back to top Go down

Post  HauntingMe Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:33 pm

Thanks. Usually it doesn't take much.

Let me know if you have anymore of that fluttering happen.

I wonder how a person tunes in to hear what is being said.

HauntingMe

Back to top Go down

Post  vwbug71 Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:54 pm

Your welcome,Have u checked your twitter messages?
vwbug71
vwbug71

Back to top Go down

Flutters Empty flowers

Post  vwbug71 Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:57 pm

when I was 13-16 I would smell flowers ,it was amild smaell,kinda likes roses,but very faint,it would happen by this church I would pass,there was roses anywhere around the church,usually within 3-4 days,someone would pass away,at 1st. it bothered me,then I stopped letting it affect me..
vwbug71
vwbug71

Back to top Go down

Post  HauntingMe Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:58 pm

No i have not had a chance. I will shortly.

HauntingMe

Back to top Go down

Post  HauntingMe Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:04 pm

I answered your message. Thanks.

HauntingMe

Back to top Go down

Flutters Empty me2

Post  vwbug71 Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:09 pm

Me too..........
vwbug71
vwbug71

Back to top Go down

Flutters Empty flutters again

Post  vwbug71 Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:00 am

The flutters happened this morning at 3am ,it almost sounded like a cat purring in my ear,But we dont have a cat,dogs yes ,cats no, , the sound is what woke me up,it was that loud,I also had a slight headache,the fluttering stopped after about 10 mins and so did the headache,,just tired now,
vwbug71
vwbug71

Back to top Go down

Flutters Empty more flutters

Post  vwbug71 Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:09 am

its like someone is rubbing their fingers together by my ear really fast,slight headache..
vwbug71
vwbug71

Back to top Go down

Post  HauntingMe Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:48 pm

When it happens to me, it sounds more like an insect by my ear fluttering its wings. Sometimes I have a headache when it happens and sometimes not. It is strange!

HauntingMe

Back to top Go down

Flutters Empty flutter sounds

Post  vwbug71 Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:17 pm

I had a moth get into my ear as kid,trust me it sounds like i had a drummer goin to town on my eardrum,, I cant wear headsets or use a Ipod for that reason,,my other fluttering is very faint and whisper like,,like I said,it feels like someone is rubbig my earlobe,,,
vwbug71
vwbug71

Back to top Go down

Post  HauntingMe Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:22 pm

I have had that too where is feels like someone if running their finger on your ear. I know what you mean.

HauntingMe

Back to top Go down

Flutters Empty Yeah you have to love that!!

Post  rain44438 Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:25 pm

HauntingMe wrote:I am still looking. It has been about 2 days since I last heard it. Some places I read claims flutters can be signs of angels where other places claims flutters can be signs of demons. Someone really has it wrong!!! Trying to figure out what it really is may not be easy!

Esp when ANYTHING and I mean ANYTHING of the supernatural happens it is mostly about the GOOD/ANGELS but then you have those of course that say oh no that is the work of the devil/demons. Just makes me mad/upset sometimes that people (god-fearing) have to always say it is the work of the devil/demons. Sorry if that went off topic of your original post of the flutter just had to vent there!!! I will bid good-bye for now!!! LOL!! Embarassed Very Happy tongue
rain44438
rain44438

http://srr.comlu.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next