A Haunting Forum...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

used clothes and objects

2 posters

Go down

used clothes and objects Empty used clothes and objects

Post  vwbug71 Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:45 am

does anyone think that when you go to estate sales,yard sales etc. that you buy a coat,hat,maybe a picture frame,heck even a old fishing equipment,that when you take it home,something comes with it,I have been doing estae sale for about 30 years,i buy keep,resell and give away things I have gotten over those years,maybe you bought something that was suppose to stay where it was at or wAS GIVEN TO A FAMILY MEMBER THAT DIDNT WANT IT,PLEASE POST YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS SUBJECT,GOOD NITE ,Smile
vwbug71
vwbug71

Back to top Go down

used clothes and objects Empty Re: used clothes and objects

Post  HauntingMe Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:03 pm

vwbug71 wrote:does anyone think that when you go to estate sales,yard sales etc. that you buy a coat,hat,maybe a picture frame,heck even a old fishing equipment,that when you take it home,something comes with it,I have been doing estae sale for about 30 years,i buy keep,resell and give away things I have gotten over those years,maybe you bought something that was suppose to stay where it was at or wAS GIVEN TO A FAMILY MEMBER THAT DIDNT WANT IT,PLEASE POST YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS SUBJECT,GOOD NITE ,Smile

I think it is possible that a person could get so attached to a possession in life that they may cling to it in death. I have heard of people who have died and stayed with their animals after death. People who took in the animals claim that their former owner is still hanging around!

HauntingMe

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum