A Haunting Forum...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shadows/ constuction

3 posters

Go down

shadows/ constuction Empty shadows/ constuction

Post  vwbug71 Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:40 pm

We had some work done in our house last summer, i almost forgot about this story,during the remodel of the hallway bathroom ,the constuction works said they knew that they were the only ones there,one inside the other outside cutting tile,the worker inside went to give a measurement to his partner,when he was walking back down the hallways he said he saw a black shadow dart into the bathroom,he told the other worker,they told us when we returned home from work,the hallway bathroom and the master bedroom bathroom share common walls,hmm,maybe thats where and why my dog wouldnt go into that master bathroom,whdaya all think,post your opinions and thoughts,,Smile
vwbug71
vwbug71

Back to top Go down

shadows/ constuction Empty Re: shadows/ constuction

Post  Admin Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:34 pm

vwbug71 wrote:We had some work done in our house last summer, i almost forgot about this story,during the remodel of the hallway bathroom ,the constuction works said they knew that they were the only ones there,one inside the other outside cutting tile,the worker inside went to give a measurement to his partner,when he was walking back down the hallways he said he saw a black shadow dart into the bathroom,he told the other worker,they told us when we returned home from work,the hallway bathroom and the master bedroom bathroom share common walls,hmm,maybe thats where and why my dog wouldnt go into that master bathroom,whdaya all think,post your opinions and thoughts,,Smile

I see shadows a lot. I am not sure exactly what they are. I see them out the corner of my eye or sometimes I feel someone in the room with me and yet I know I am alone and I turn and I may see a shadow dart out. Sometimes instead of a shadow I will see a light. Sometimes a light above me or sometimes a quick burst of light out the corner of my eye. When I see these lights, I think I am losing my mind!!! I am not sure if the lights and shadows are related or just spirits or whatever coming in different forms.

Admin
Admin

https://hauntingme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:35 pm

vwbug71 wrote:We had some work done in our house last summer, i almost forgot about this story,during the remodel of the hallway bathroom ,the constuction works said they knew that they were the only ones there,one inside the other outside cutting tile,the worker inside went to give a measurement to his partner,when he was walking back down the hallways he said he saw a black shadow dart into the bathroom,he told the other worker,they told us when we returned home from work,the hallway bathroom and the master bedroom bathroom share common walls,hmm,maybe thats where and why my dog wouldnt go into that master bathroom,whdaya all think,post your opinions and thoughts,,Smile

Oh and one more thing it is kind of well known that construction on houses can often bring out spirits especially if they lived there at one time. I guess to them you are messing with their house or building without their permission! Is your house very old?

Admin
Admin

https://hauntingme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

shadows/ constuction Empty construction shadows

Post  vwbug71 Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:01 pm

you asked how old my house is,it was made in 1958, its had 2 owners ,but it also had 7 renters,I bought it cheap 150k back in the mid 90's,nothin had been done since the house was bulit,the original owner lives in England,as far as renters go,I know nothing about them,the realtor stated there had been no deaths in the home,but then like I figure,there were many deathes during the gold rush days,in the 1800's,in the city i live in Upland ca. and many adjacent cities,chineses immigrants were udes to remove the rocks and boulders,they stacked them 10 ft. high to divide the ranches,so you can guess where they put these poor men when they died,many were just buried where they fell ill, I have a firend who has what he describes as a Forty niner that walks past his garage at night,2'3 times aweeks,its a residule pattern,no cantact ,he just passes thru,so that whhats come before us,its history reliving itself,to me thats whats ghosts are,just the past letting us know its still around,,Smile
vwbug71
vwbug71

Back to top Go down

Post  HauntingMe Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:11 pm

vwbug71 wrote:you asked how old my house is,it was made in 1958, its had 2 owners ,but it also had 7 renters,I bought it cheap 150k back in the mid 90's,nothin had been done since the house was bulit,the original owner lives in England,as far as renters go,I know nothing about them,the realtor stated there had been no deaths in the home,but then like I figure,there were many deathes during the gold rush days,in the 1800's,in the city i live in Upland ca. and many adjacent cities,chineses immigrants were udes to remove the rocks and boulders,they stacked them 10 ft. high to divide the ranches,so you can guess where they put these poor men when they died,many were just buried where they fell ill, I have a firend who has what he describes as a Forty niner that walks past his garage at night,2'3 times aweeks,its a residule pattern,no cantact ,he just passes thru,so that whhats come before us,its history reliving itself,to me thats whats ghosts are,just the past letting us know its still around,,Smile

I meant to post my other replies under this name not "admin" but I was doing some work on the forum when I posted and forgot to change!

Anyway, I know of the concept of the past reliving over and over again like a movie. That these spirits think they are living in their time and if they see us, to them, we are intruders and to us, they are the intruders. A paranormal investigator tried to explain to me his belief on this one time but it is hard to wrap my mind around that concept. He said time is like layers and all the layers are playing out at the same time. I still can't wrap my mind around that.

Have you ever seen the movie "The Others" with Nicole Kidman? It is based on this theory. It is an excellent movie. It is not really a horror movie because there is no blood and guts but it will definitely make you think!

HauntingMe

Back to top Go down

Post  HauntingMe Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:15 pm

vwbug71 wrote:you asked how old my house is,it was made in 1958, its had 2 owners ,but it also had 7 renters,I bought it cheap 150k back in the mid 90's,nothin had been done since the house was bulit,the original owner lives in England,as far as renters go,I know nothing about them,the realtor stated there had been no deaths in the home,but then like I figure,there were many deathes during the gold rush days,in the 1800's,in the city i live in Upland ca. and many adjacent cities,chineses immigrants were udes to remove the rocks and boulders,they stacked them 10 ft. high to divide the ranches,so you can guess where they put these poor men when they died,many were just buried where they fell ill, I have a firend who has what he describes as a Forty niner that walks past his garage at night,2'3 times aweeks,its a residule pattern,no cantact ,he just passes thru,so that whhats come before us,its history reliving itself,to me thats whats ghosts are,just the past letting us know its still around,,Smile

One more thing and you touched on this, someone's house does not have to be old to have spirits in it. Sometimes the land is "haunted" and not necessarily the structure.

I also believe some people are "haunted" too but that is a whole other topic!

HauntingMe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum