A Haunting Forum...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dog senses

3 posters

Go down

dog senses Empty dog senses

Post  vwbug71 Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:28 pm

I have a dog rescue pitbull,his name is Brownie,I walked him thru my house to get used to his new home,when we approached the bathroom in my master bedroom,he refused to look ,go near the door frame,he actually started back peddling,and woulnt look up,he looked away and started to whine and whimper,this happen day or night or whoever tires it,we had a glass box mounted to the wall with these birthday porcelin dolls my mother in law gave to my daughter every year for her birthday, she lost a son recently to a massive heart attack,he was 55 years old,she also gave a staue of the virgin Mary,my wife found the staue turn backward ,she would turn it around ,we check it 3-4 days later and it would be turned around again,this glass case is/was nar the side of the bathroom doorframe I spoke of earlier,we've since removed it and packed away the porcelin birthday dolls. BUT the dog still refuses to go near the bathroom, his whole demeanor changes,,anyone else have this type of dog incident happen to them???
vwbug71
vwbug71

Back to top Go down

dog senses Empty Re: dog senses

Post  HauntingMe Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:25 pm

Wow! I had two dogs who refused to go into my bathroom and if for some reason they were in there they would go bonkers. They would bark and whine.

They say animals can see and hear things we can't.

Maybe your dog is seeing something you can't. The statue of the Virgin Mary intrigues me because it was being turned around. That is really weird.

Do you have any other religious symbols in your house and if so have you noticed anything happening to them?

HauntingMe

Back to top Go down

dog senses Empty I would have to agree

Post  rain44438 Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:51 pm

I agree with what haunting me said...they really do hear and sense things that we can't with the human ears and eyes. Have you looked into getting it looked at by some of the paranormal people that you may know of in your city?? I would, as I would be curious to know what is causing him to do just that!

Also haunting me did you ever find out the history of the house about what may have happened there for the dogs to react that way when you had them??
rain44438
rain44438

http://srr.comlu.com/forum

Back to top Go down

dog senses Empty Re: dog senses

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down