A Haunting Forum...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new neighbors

2 posters

Go down

new neighbors Empty new neighbors

Post  vwbug71 Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:31 am

It just hit me like a ton of bricks,my nieghbors next door to just sold their house,qwik sale they left abruptly,no good byes,nothin, the new people hav etotally gutted the place,drywall,carpet,everything,,when I bought my house originaly 17 years ago,the neibor across the street came to bring me a welcome gift,she told me that the neighbors house(the construction house) well the people that lived there move abruptly the week before I moved in,,they also told me that the original owner had lost his wife to a illness,and was depressed badly,that he had went and sat in the living room in his big chair and put a shotgun to his head,,maybe the new construction has opened up a portal,,what do you all think??? is it all coinsidences?? 2 neighbors leave like thatQWIK, and no explanation,,psot your thoughts,Thanx,,
vwbug71
vwbug71

Back to top Go down

new neighbors Empty Re: new neighbors

Post  HauntingMe Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:46 am

I know from personal experiences that major, heavy construction seems to disrupt dormant spirits. To them that is still their house and you are messing with their house. It can make some spirits very angry.

I don't think I could live in a house knowing a man took his own life and in such a gruesome manner. He must have been a very sad, lost soul. He may still be that way.

HauntingMe

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum