A Haunting Forum...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your thoughts?

2 posters

Go down

Your thoughts? Empty Your thoughts?

Post  HauntingMe Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:55 am

I was talking to someone earlier about things going on in my life which could be considered paranormal. I told them I am under an enormous amount of stress and anxiety in my private life and with my job. They told me to be careful because I could pick up on things that may be negative because of my mind being in overdrive.

I notice activity does increase when I am like this. Do you think these things are related and that I or anyone in my state could be vulnerable for something negative or dangerous to manifest itself and draw off of my energy?

It is 2am and I am nowhere near tired. This insomnia is driving me insane!

HauntingMe

Back to top Go down

Your thoughts? Empty That could be....

Post  rain44438 Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:30 pm

certainly be a good possiblity hun. As the more we take on, esp emotionally and negative that will effect alot of things in life. so you would have to be real careful NOT to draw anymore NEGATIVE energy that is for sure....you don't want anything bad attaching itself to you k!!! I know I probably didn't help much and sorry about that...just try to RELAX and sleep IF YOU CAN and as often as you can k!! Smile Exclamation
rain44438
rain44438

http://srr.comlu.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Your thoughts? Empty Re: Your thoughts?

Post  HauntingMe Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:33 pm

Thank you. Any advice is helpful!!! I try to relax but I don't think that is in my makeup!haha Thanks!

HauntingMe

Back to top Go down

Your thoughts? Empty Re: Your thoughts?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum