A Haunting Forum...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dog senses part 3

3 posters

Go down

dog senses part 3 Empty dog senses part 3

Post  vwbug71 Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:05 pm

I have had crosses moved, not where I left them ,i do a cross above each doorway in each room of the house,and whenever i go thru the door that leads into the bathroom mentioned in my previous 2 post, i get chils,the hair on my arms stand up ,I use the faciklities and leave the bathroom ,it just feels weird,any suggestions??
vwbug71
vwbug71

Back to top Go down

dog senses part 3 Empty Re: dog senses part 3

Post  HauntingMe Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:21 pm

I don't know but it doesn't sound right. Let me do a little research and I will let you know what I find. Give me a few minutes.

HauntingMe

Back to top Go down

Post  HauntingMe Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:32 pm

You have not found any inverted crosses have you?

What I have found is that there MAY be something bad in your house. Could be coincidences but sounds like it is happening a lot.

When you get a chance, I want you to try something. Try putting any religious symbols you have crosses, the Virgin Mary, Bibles etc. and put them where you would normally and actually take notice of any movement or disappearance of them and how long it took for them to move or vanish.

Have you had anything actually totally disappear and you have never found it?

HauntingMe

Back to top Go down

Post  dawndilion Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:38 pm

There was an episode of Paranormal State similar to this. First season, where the demon Ryan had encountered before was at the client's house. Same kind of phenomena with the religious symbols.

dawndilion

Back to top Go down

Post  HauntingMe Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:42 pm

dawndilion wrote:There was an episode of Paranormal State similar to this. First season, where the demon Ryan had encountered before was at the client's house. Same kind of phenomena with the religious symbols.

As soon as they mentioned the statue of the Virgin Mary being turned around that clicked in my mind. When religious symbols start moving, turning around, disappearing, that is not a good sign.

HauntingMe

Back to top Go down

Post  dawndilion Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:47 pm

About the bathroom: is it your only bathroom? I ask because as a rescued dog (yay for you for rescuing a pittie, btw! My pit-mix is my bff and the biggest baby ever! I love you ), s/he may have had some sort of traumatic experience in a bathroom that would make it afraid. I'm not trying to sound overly skeptical, but I like to try to see all different possibilities, ya know?

If it's just that particular bathroom, then yeah, I'd be concerned. I've always believed that animals and kids can sense things way better than adult humans can. Not just paranormal stuff either. I think kids and animals have sixth sense about "good" people and "bad" people or knowing that someone would never intentionally hurt them.

Whatever it is, if your house has been blessed several times and this stuff keeps happening, I'm wonder what steps you can take from here?

dawndilion

Back to top Go down

Post  HauntingMe Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:01 am

I totally agree with you. Could be that the dog has some fear of the bathroom for a reason other than something paranormal.

I believe kids and animals can sense things that we can not. I have heard stories of cats and dogs sensing cancer in people. I remember one story where a woman (I think in England) had a cat and out of the blue one day the cat bit one of breasts and I guess would not leave that area alone. Not long after she was diagnosed with a lump where the cat continued to attack. There is so much we don't know.

I really hope that they will try setting up an observation of any religious symbols to see if they to do move or whatever. If they are moved or disappear, I believe there could be more to it.

As far as what they could do, there are some options. Not sure where VwBug is from but if they get more proof that maybe something isn't right then they should try consulting with some investigators. If they get more proof and really want to get help, I would try to help them get in contact with someone in their area who can help.

Most paranormal investigators do this on the side outside of their normal job and charge no price for helping you. They may ask for a donation but if they really can help, I see nothing wrong with a donation to help with any expenses they incur but be careful of those who want to charge right off the bat.

I will help in anyway I can!

HauntingMe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum