A Haunting Forum...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new postings

3 posters

Go down

new postings Empty new postings

Post  vwbug71 Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:14 pm

Hi to all that watch,,I am inviting you to post any and all stories of experiences that you have ever had happen to you. They'd be kool to read and discuss them,Thankx,vwbug71
vwbug71
vwbug71

Back to top Go down

new postings Empty Re: new postings

Post  HauntingMe Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:28 pm

Yes all stories are welcomed!!!

HauntingMe

Back to top Go down

Post  dawndilion Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:40 am

Between this forum and ontdcreepy (community.livejournal.com/ontdcreepy), I *wish* I had some sort of cool paranormal stories to tell.

well, I guess I kinda have one. My senior year of high school, my best friend and I were really into paranormal stuff. She converted from Catholic to Wiccan (for real, not just some dumb kid messing around with spells). Anywho, my bff has always been really in tune with things that I never really could understand. Eccentric, most people would call her, lol. So we were young and stupid and played with Ouija boards, which I now know is incredibly dumb. Once we spoke to a spirit who said she was from the area, that she was Native American, but she didn't have a name. We named her "Rainna" because it sounded cool. She said she liked it. My bff said that she could see Rainna. I couldn't but I could always feel her presence. It was warm and I can't really explain it. I just felt like something was around me sometimes.

Fast forward to my freshman year of college. I had a horrible time. Homesick. A stupid boyfriend back home who kept breaking up/getting back together with me. School food sucked. It was just a rough time. After one particularly nasty fight with my roommate and another breakup with my boyfriend, I was laying in bed crying my eyes out. I just kept thinking, "I just want to feel better and not be so sad". No lie, I felt something touch my foot/ankle. I was a warm touch and I felt pressure. It was a comforting touch, like you would put your hand on someone's arm to comfort them. I immediately felt myself calm down and I fell asleep. The next time I went home, we broke out the Ouija board and talked to Rainna. The first thing she said? "(My name) feel better". I asked her if it was her that helped me that night and she said "yes".

Now I'm the kind of person who feels we don't know everything there is to know about our world and anything is possible. I'm also logical, so I confuse myself sometimes, lol. I know that Ouija boards are a game produced by Parker Brothers. But I also know I've seen my best friend use one and not touch it and have conversations using it. Do I believe a spirit was with me that night? I don't really know. I know something calmed me down when I was in a state of depression and hysterically crying.

Oh and there was the time my college friends and I used a Ouija board and talked to a Civil War soldier, but I'll post that another day. Was a pretty cool story.

dawndilion

Back to top Go down

Post  HauntingMe Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:02 am

dawndilion wrote:Between this forum and ontdcreepy (community.livejournal.com/ontdcreepy), I *wish* I had some sort of cool paranormal stories to tell.

well, I guess I kinda have one. My senior year of high school, my best friend and I were really into paranormal stuff. She converted from Catholic to Wiccan (for real, not just some dumb kid messing around with spells). Anywho, my bff has always been really in tune with things that I never really could understand. Eccentric, most people would call her, lol. So we were young and stupid and played with Ouija boards, which I now know is incredibly dumb. Once we spoke to a spirit who said she was from the area, that she was Native American, but she didn't have a name. We named her "Rainna" because it sounded cool. She said she liked it. My bff said that she could see Rainna. I couldn't but I could always feel her presence. It was warm and I can't really explain it. I just felt like something was around me sometimes.

Fast forward to my freshman year of college. I had a horrible time. Homesick. A stupid boyfriend back home who kept breaking up/getting back together with me. School food sucked. It was just a rough time. After one particularly nasty fight with my roommate and another breakup with my boyfriend, I was laying in bed crying my eyes out. I just kept thinking, "I just want to feel better and not be so sad". No lie, I felt something touch my foot/ankle. I was a warm touch and I felt pressure. It was a comforting touch, like you would put your hand on someone's arm to comfort them. I immediately felt myself calm down and I fell asleep. The next time I went home, we broke out the Ouija board and talked to Rainna. The first thing she said? "(My name) feel better". I asked her if it was her that helped me that night and she said "yes".

Now I'm the kind of person who feels we don't know everything there is to know about our world and anything is possible. I'm also logical, so I confuse myself sometimes, lol. I know that Ouija boards are a game produced by Parker Brothers. But I also know I've seen my best friend use one and not touch it and have conversations using it. Do I believe a spirit was with me that night? I don't really know. I know something calmed me down when I was in a state of depression and hysterically crying.

Oh and there was the time my college friends and I used a Ouija board and talked to a Civil War soldier, but I'll post that another day. Was a pretty cool story.

That is a neat story!

My sister and I had a pretty bad experience using a Ouija board. It scared the living you know what out of us. We let something in and no idea how to get rid of it. We opened a door we couldn't close. A team of paranormal investigators were able to drive whatever it was away from us. It was a mess. No one should play with Ouija boards!!!

HauntingMe

Back to top Go down

Post  dawndilion Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:26 pm

No one should play with Ouija boards!!!

Yeah, looking back, it was a bad idea, but we were young and invincible (those were the days...) and didn't think anything of it. Again, I know it's a board game, but these days, I'd rather not tempt fate, ya know? Speaking of which, have you guys ever heard of one man hide-and-seek? It's another one of those "probably shouldn't do this because it's inviting something in" kinda of games. Really creepy.

dawndilion

Back to top Go down

new postings Empty quija games

Post  vwbug71 Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:43 pm

growing up my cousins had one,they kept it in a closet,I always felt kreepy getting it for them,I never played,they did all the time,you guys are right ,those games are bad,,Thank you for sharing your story,,
vwbug71
vwbug71

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum