A Haunting Forum...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My current activity!

3 posters

Go down

My current activity! Empty My current activity!

Post  HauntingMe Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:34 pm

A couple of years ago I experienced paranormal activity and was able to get help from some investigators. The activity basically stopped; however, I am experiencing strange things happening again. BUT I am not looking advice for myself but for one of my nieces. She is 9 years old and is very intelligent. She is in advanced classes, working at grade levels well beyond her actual grade level. I did not know until just recently that she has been experiencing activities. Her mother and father are no longer together. Therefore, there is a custody situation where she and her sister go back and forth between her mother's house and her father's house (they have been doing this for several years now). I spoke to her myself after my sister made me aware of what my niece is experiencing. Basically, she says there is a family of ghosts living at her father's house.

At first, I was cautious of what she was telling me but what she told me is so detailed. It is amazing what she told me. She claims that this a family of five. The parents' names are Joseph Whitt and Mary Whitt. The children's names are Elizabeth Whitt (about 10 years old), Eric Whitt (about 8 years old), and Emily Whitt (about 3 years old). Additionally, she says there is a "dark figure" that is often seen around them in a certain hallway in the house. My niece said mainly the children talk to her but the mother does sometimes talk to her. Apparently, "Elizabeth" told my niece that they were murdered in their sleep by whoever this dark figure is. My niece also says that their clothes look dirty and old and they are always in their night clothes. She said the dark figure killed himself a couple nights after he killed the family. She says the parents never leave her father's house and the dark figure she has only seen at her father's house. She says the children, however, she sees everywhere she goes. She said she has seen them on the bus. She has seen them at school. She said she has even seen them when she comes to visit me. She says they follow or get in her mother's car with her. She said the father is no longer allowed to speak to her because he tried to tell her who the dark figure is and so the dark figure has forbid the father to speak to her. So she said the children nor the mother will speak of the dark figure for fear of no longer being able to speak to my niece.

When I was speaking with my niece about this, we were talking on the phone. I heard her turn on the speaker phone and I asked her why she did that. She said she wanted to hear me better. Well most speaker phones do not help you hear better. I then asked her if they were there with her and she said yes. She said they were sitting on the bed with her. The three kids. Well specifically, the two girls were on the bed with her and Eric was sitting at her desk. She then said she turned the speaker phone on so that Elizabeth, Eric, and Emily could hear what I was saying about them. She said they were not angry I was talking about them. I told her to tell them I wanted to try to help them and figure out what happen to them and why they are still here. I asked her if she plays with them. She said yes she plays with them. I asked her if she can touch them. She said yes and that they were cold and felt like "paper." She said they can physically move things. I asked her if she was in the floor playing with a toy could they play with that toy and she said yes. She then told me to hang on for a second because she had to get her candy bar because Eric moved it to the desk where he was sitting.

I told her to take the phone back to her mom and before she left her room she said to these kids "be right back guys don't go anywhere." I then talked her mom. She said my niece plays in her room by herself most of the time. She says she does not really play with the neighborhood kids much anymore. My niece use to be a very social child and now she stays in her room. I guess she doesn't want to leave her "friends" alone.

My niece also claims she sees our father (her grandfather) who died over five years ago which means she was only four when he died. She describes him accurately.

She told me she thought the dark figure may be responsible for the things happening at my house to me. I don't understand what she meant but she would not say anymore. I feel she is afraid of this dark figure.

I want to help my niece. She won't tell many people because she is afraid no one will believe her. How do I help her? I believe her but how do I make sure she is really seeing these things and does not just have a very vivid imagination which I don't think is the case. I really believe she is seeing these things!

Additionally, I recently had my niece spend the weekend with me. She was hesistant to talk about these ghosts. The morning after she went home I experienced a sleep paralysis episode. I have had that happen for years. This was the first time in about two years. I never see things when it happens to me; however, this time I did. This time there were three children screaming at me to help them and then there was this man and he began laughing at me. It was the most horrible laugh I have ever had. I feel this is related to what is going on with my niece and maybe the dark figure's displeasure that I am trying to help my niece and in turn help these people cross over.

Also, I had my sister, my niece's mother try a little experiment. She said she had been hearing footsteps in my niece's room. I told her try putting down baby powder on something flat in my niece's room. Baby powder is so fine that any disturbance will leave its mark. She did this yesterday while my niece was gone and she said when she checked it after an hour there was a large hand print. She is pretty freaked out!!!

HauntingMe

Back to top Go down

My current activity! Empty Re: My current activity!

Post  dawndilion Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:05 pm

Wow, okay. Just FYI, I work with kids/teens as a sort-of social worker. I see two major issues that need to be addressed. The first one is this dark figure. I'm no paranormal expert, but I watch enough TV and read enough to know that dark stuff is usually pretty malicious. Unfortunately, I don't know what can help with that. Maybe contact the previous investigators to see what can be done? Secondly, as a sort-of social worker, I'm really concerned that your niece is spending more time with her ghost friends than she is with living friends. I think as her aunt and as someone who believes her, you should talk to her about what a cool gift she has, but that she also needs to spend time with living kids. Is she an only child?

As for believing if what she's seeing is real or not, it's hard to know for sure. The important thing is that it's real to her. When I was 6 or 7, I swear I saw a woman dressed in black standing outside my window. I can remember it like it happened yesterday. Was it real or just my overactive imagination? I'll never know because I never saw it again. But like I said, it's real to her, so it doesn't matter whether you believe her or not. She believes and, unfortunately, it sounds like it's all-consuming in her life.

dawndilion

Back to top Go down

Post  HauntingMe Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:13 pm

dawndilion wrote:Wow, okay. Just FYI, I work with kids/teens as a sort-of social worker. I see two major issues that need to be addressed. The first one is this dark figure. I'm no paranormal expert, but I watch enough TV and read enough to know that dark stuff is usually pretty malicious. Unfortunately, I don't know what can help with that. Maybe contact the previous investigators to see what can be done? Secondly, as a sort-of social worker, I'm really concerned that your niece is spending more time with her ghost friends than she is with living friends. I think as her aunt and as someone who believes her, you should talk to her about what a cool gift she has, but that she also needs to spend time with living kids. Is she an only child?

As for believing if what she's seeing is real or not, it's hard to know for sure. The important thing is that it's real to her. When I was 6 or 7, I swear I saw a woman dressed in black standing outside my window. I can remember it like it happened yesterday. Was it real or just my overactive imagination? I'll never know because I never saw it again. But like I said, it's real to her, so it doesn't matter whether you believe her or not. She believes and, unfortunately, it sounds like it's all-consuming in her life.

We have thought of contacting the previous investigators. I have been trying to do some background on these names I have. So far I have found some leads but then they stop. It is frustrating.

She does have an older sister who is only a year older. She also claims to see these people but she does not talk about it very much so we don't know if she is just collaborating her sister's story or if she is really seeing these people.

We are concerned about her spending so much time with her "friends" and we realize it is consuming her life. We are in a position of figuring out how to get help and who is maybe appropriate to help her.

Relating to your story, I guess the worst part of seeing something is nobody believing you. I try to reassure her that I believe her and her mom (my sister) believes her.

Thank you for your input. What you said about whether people think what she is seeing is real or not that it is real to her really makes me think. No matter if they are there or not in her mind they are and it has to be addressed.

Thank you!

HauntingMe

Back to top Go down

My current activity! Empty chidren ghosts

Post  vwbug71 Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:38 am

[b]as far as children ghosts go,I understand that just because they appear as children or sound like children, they may not be children at all,they say bad things disguise themselves as children so they can do what they do best ,trick and cause havoc,its a tough situation,the children that are contact accept the children ghost with out reserve,I'd have a paranormal investigator check it out,just to be safe,,
vwbug71
vwbug71

Back to top Go down

Post  HauntingMe Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:41 am

I am trying to convince her mother to have something done! These things are taking over my niece's life!

HauntingMe

Back to top Go down

My current activity! Empty sooner the better

Post  vwbug71 Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:47 am

the sooner someone interveines the better, children are the most vulnerable,they will believ almost anything empasis on "anything",,maybe having the home blessed is a good starting point and see if anything changes,just make sure the neices dont get wind of it,do it without any advanced warning,suprise is the key element to having the entities move on and away,,
vwbug71
vwbug71

Back to top Go down

My current activity! Empty sooner part 2

Post  vwbug71 Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:49 am

the blessing could even been done when the house is empty,the entiies will use the childrens energy to resist, catch em weak,take advantage ,simple and qwik,,
vwbug71
vwbug71

Back to top Go down

Post  HauntingMe Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:49 am

The house was blessed in 2009. It seems these things followed her home from her father's house and he will have nothing to do with having his house blessed!!

HauntingMe

Back to top Go down

My current activity! Empty more ideas

Post  vwbug71 Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:51 am

if any other follwers have any ideas to help,please step up,it'll take a team effort to do what needs to be done..
vwbug71
vwbug71

Back to top Go down

Post  HauntingMe Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:52 am

Thank you for your concern!

HauntingMe

Back to top Go down

My current activity! Empty he doesnt need to know

Post  vwbug71 Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:53 am

just have it donew/out the father being there,children come 1st.
vwbug71
vwbug71

Back to top Go down

Post  HauntingMe Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:54 am

She can have her house blessed but there is no way to have his done!

HauntingMe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum