dreams of those who have past..

Go down

dreams of those who have past..

Post  vwbug71 on Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:02 pm

I have dreams of people that have past away. in the dreans they ask for the family members,they are fine,some have died tragic deaths,one was shot in the face point blank while attempying to help his then 16 yr old son remove the boys DJ equipment from a party that was crashed ,he was carrying the boys turn table when the assailent shot him,tihs man was a mentor to me when I was ateenager,he left his wife and 7 children,anyyone else have these kinda dreams???
avatar
vwbug71

Posts : 71
Join date : 2010-09-28
Age : 60
Location : California

Back to top Go down

Re: dreams of those who have past..

Post  HauntingMe on Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:08 pm

vwbug71 wrote:I have dreams of people that have past away. in the dreans they ask for the family members,they are fine,some have died tragic deaths,one was shot in the face point blank while attempying to help his then 16 yr old son remove the boys DJ equipment from a party that was crashed ,he was carrying the boys turn table when the assailent shot him,tihs man was a mentor to me when I was ateenager,he left his wife and 7 children,anyyone else have these kinda dreams???

My father died over five years ago and for the first couple of months after he died, I dreamed of him everynight. Now I have not dreamed about him once in almost 5 years.

I think that is great that they are able to maybe contact you in that way. Do you ever feel fear when you see them?

Have you ever seen any of these people outside of your dreams?

HauntingMe

Posts : 81
Join date : 2010-09-25
Age : 39
Location : East Coast

Back to top Go down

dreams

Post  vwbug71 on Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:51 pm

HauntingMe wrote:
vwbug71 wrote:I have dreams of people that have past away. in the dreans they ask for the family members,they are fine,some have died tragic deaths,one was shot in the face point blank while attempying to help his then 16 yr old son remove the boys DJ equipment from a party that was crashed ,he was carrying the boys turn table when the assailent shot him,tihs man was a mentor to me when I was ateenager,he left his wife and 7 children,anyyone else have these kinda dreams???

My father died over five years ago and for the first couple of months after he died, I dreamed of him everynight. Now I have not dreamed about him once in almost 5 years.

I think that is great that they are able to maybe contact you in that way. Do you ever feel fear when you see them?

Have you ever seen any of these people outside of your dreams?
I have never been afraid,I was and am happy to see my friend/s , they seemed happy to see and talk to me,I think if you havent dreamnt of your loved one,that you've accepted their passing,which is good for you,I have had these dreams for over 25 years,,
avatar
vwbug71

Posts : 71
Join date : 2010-09-28
Age : 60
Location : California

Back to top Go down

Re: dreams of those who have past..

Post  HauntingMe on Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:10 pm

vwbug71 wrote:
HauntingMe wrote:
vwbug71 wrote:I have dreams of people that have past away. in the dreans they ask for the family members,they are fine,some have died tragic deaths,one was shot in the face point blank while attempying to help his then 16 yr old son remove the boys DJ equipment from a party that was crashed ,he was carrying the boys turn table when the assailent shot him,tihs man was a mentor to me when I was ateenager,he left his wife and 7 children,anyyone else have these kinda dreams???

My father died over five years ago and for the first couple of months after he died, I dreamed of him everynight. Now I have not dreamed about him once in almost 5 years.

I think that is great that they are able to maybe contact you in that way. Do you ever feel fear when you see them?

Have you ever seen any of these people outside of your dreams?
I have never been afraid,I was and am happy to see my friend/s , they seemed happy to see and talk to me,I think if you havent dreamnt of your loved one,that you've accepted their passing,which is good for you,I have had these dreams for over 25 years,,

I think time does heal. I am not sure I have accepted his passing but maybe learned to deal with it.

No matter how old you are you never think your parents can die. I was 26 when he died. I think in many ways I think I still feel cheated. Most people's parents are around until they are much older. I have a younger brother and two older sisters. I think me and my brother took it a little harder than the two older ones. Just doesn't seem right to lose a parent when you are 25 and 26.

Sometimes I wonder if my dad doesn't come to me because maybe he feels I couldn't handle that.

HauntingMe

Posts : 81
Join date : 2010-09-25
Age : 39
Location : East Coast

Back to top Go down

parents passing reply/dreams

Post  vwbug71 on Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:20 am

I have both my parents,they are almost 90,I know it will happen,at 26 ,its too early,but dont forget ,they will always be the parent,and to them you will always be the chikld,you are fine,your siblings will support u ,talk to them ,listen, and all will be better,hope this helps,Smile
avatar
vwbug71

Posts : 71
Join date : 2010-09-28
Age : 60
Location : California

Back to top Go down

Re: dreams of those who have past..

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum