A Haunting Forum...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auras

Go down

Auras Empty Auras

Post  HauntingMe Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:55 pm

This is something I thought I would share. Auras are something that I feel anyone can see if they know how.

I do not feel that seeing auras is paranormal but something that is there and anyone can see. I am not going to go into the technical background of auras. If you want to learn more about auras, you can visit: http://www.thiaoouba.com/seeau.htm

There are basics to seeing auras. A good way to start and is the way I learned how to do it was finding a willing participant. Preferrably an adult not a child (you don't want to freak out a kid). Then find a blank white wall. I have tried this against cream colored walls and walls with a slightly brown tint and it doesn't seem to work as well for me. Now have this person stand against this white wall. Basically what I do then is stand 10-12 feet away from this person. Then look at them hard. Not necessarily in the eye but at all of them. I think once you start your instincts take over. After maybe a minute or so you will start seeing colors forming around the outline of this person. That is their aura!

Now there may be other ways of doing this and others may have different takes on this subject. For me it is something that is fun to do and soon you will find people begging you to tell them what their aura is!

The more you do it the better you get at it! People who are really good at it can do it without having a white background and can do it in any setting.

I hope you enjoy learning to do this! Let me know how it goes for you!

Here is a link to the meanings of different colors you see in someone's aura:
http://www.reiki-for-holistic-health.com/auracolormeanings.html

HauntingMe

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum